How do I become a Rad Tech?
- Apply to Aims Community College.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable.)
View Estimated Program Costs
Remember to apply early for more opportunities to qualify for grants, loans and work
study opportunities. We also recommend checking out the long list of scholarships Aims offers to see what you may qualify for.
- Take and Complete Pre-Application Courses.
Did you take courses at another school? Send transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through the Updated Rad Tech Orientation Power Point and print the Certificate of Completion.
- Apply to RTE 101 (Submit application in September.)
- Complete RTE 101 and begin working toward a new career.
Please complete, sign and date ALL of the following documents and submit in one attachment to
If you are having trouble with submitting application materials, you must contact email@example.com before you submit. Failure to make contact regarding issues may result in an incomplete application
or deductions may be applied to your final score.