The Navigation Station provides a simple and engaging pathway for students to discover personal success at Aims. The Navigation Station is located on the 1st floor of the Welcome Center, on the Greeley Campus.
Once students have been admitted to Aims Community College, Navigators and Peer Navigators are available to answer questions and onboard students into the educational community as they begin their journey as an official Aardvark.
Navigators are the Navigation Station team members prepared to answer students’ questions and connect them to the appropriate resources for whatever they may need along the way. Navigators are also available to help guide students through the necessary enrollment steps required before registering for classes.
The best way to connect with a Navigator is in person, on the Greeley Campus, or by calling the Navigation Station line at 970-339-6222.
Reach out to a Navigator to:
- Walk you through the Enrollment Checklist and answer any question
- Enroll in Arty’s Orientation (Aims 020)
Note: Arty's Orientation will be mandatory beginning Spring 2023
The Navigators are ready to assist you; reach out today for whatever support you may need!
- Students who are on campus can come to the first floor of the Welcome Center and join at the kiosk station set up in the Navigation Station Lobby Area. (walk-ins or appointments available)
- They may text "AimsCC" to 970-714-2239 and follow the steps to confirm their in-person service (walk-ins only, appointments cannot be made through the text to join feature).
- Students can join the digital queue for in-person services at the Greeley campus. by clicking the following link: Navigation Station Queue (walk-ins or appointments available).
These friendly voices are the first ones you’ll hear when you reach out to the Navigation Station. Peer Navigators are current students who are available to offer social and emotional support to students new to Aims. They promote a proactive approach to student engagement by offering support, information, and guidance.
Whether it’s getting acclimated to college life and balancing your studies or adjusting to new surroundings and meeting people, the peer navigators are ready to help you so you can enjoy your Aims college experience from day one and be successful.
Navigators Staff are committed to helping students as they begin their educational journey as an Aims Aardvark.