Degree Works is a web‐based planning tool designed to help students and advisors monitor student progress toward completion of degrees and/or certificates. This tool provides an accessible and organized way for students to know where they stand academically and how they can plan the rest of their college career, but is not a substitution for consultation with program requirements listed in the catalog.
What does Degree Works 5.0 offer?
- View program information (i.e. degree or certificate, major, and concentrations)
- View GPA.
- See courses registered for current term
- See courses registered for future term(s)
- View registration holds
- View probation status
- Read advising notes and correspondence
- View progress toward degree and/or certificate completion
- Assess where student’s registration will fit toward completion
- Share their progress with a Pathway Advisor for planning purposes
- Utilize the “What-If” feature to test how completed coursework will iranslate to a new program
- See how coursework from other schools transferred to Aims
- Calculate projected GPA for upcoming terms