Arty's Orientation will connect you to the information, people and resources you need
to be successful on your first day. From making new friends, learning the importance
of the course syllabus, using Aims email and finding your classes, Arty's Orientation
can help with it all!
What to bring:
- Your spring class schedule (a print out or look on your phone)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Appropriate clothing for snow or shine
- Your families and external support networks! There will be a breakout session for
interested parents, partners, and friends, as well as quiet self-guided activities
to entertain children. Children must be supervised the entire time.
- For accommodations email email@example.com or call (970) 339-6388
Each orientation will include a drawing for one scholarship of up to $250 for eligible
Register online through your myAims account.
For more information, contact: