First-Year Experience, housed in the Transitions Center, supports the successful academic,
social, and cultural transition of our diverse students and their families into the
We will do this by:
- Fostering a sense of belonging into the Aims community.
- Connecting students and their families to resources and support.
- Providing a toolbox of resources and opportunities for students.
- Teaching students how to navigate Aims' policies, procedures, and culture.
- Engaging students in holistic developmental experiences that build self-awareness,
confidence, and celebrate growth.
Transitions Center Main Office
College Center, Rm. 226
Transitions Center Satellite Office
Ed Beaty Hall, Rm. 126