The Aims Community College Board of Trustees seeks nominations for its Distinguished Fellow Award.
Aims Board of Trustees Seeks Distinguished Fellow Award Nominations
Nominations for the 2023 award are being accepted online at aims.co/distinguished-fellow. The deadline for nominations is February 28.
About the Award
Presented annually by the Aims Board of Trustees, the award honors a community member’s extraordinary commitment and contributions to the mission and goals of Aims Community College. An ideal Distinguished Fellow:
- makes a long-standing effort to advance the goals and purposes of Aims and higher education
- champions and supports students, learning and service
- contributes to furthering scholarship in the state, county, community or the mission of Aims
- serves as an outstanding example to the employees and students of the college
- possesses a high level of character, integrity, professional expertise and leadership
- enhances the reputation and relationship of Aims Community College with its service area
Current Aims employees and Board of Trustees are exempt from nomination. Those eligible for the Distinguished Fellow Award include:
- community members
- former Board of Trustee members
- former Aims Foundation Board members
- former Aims Community College employees
The Board of Trustees will select the recipient at the April board meeting. The Distinguished Fellow will be awarded at Commencement in May or at a time convenient for all concerned.
For more information, visit the Board of Trustees page on the Aims website.
- Press Release
- General Public