College education is a major ingredient for success in the world today. It is never
too early to talk to your child about the benefits of a college education. By taking
the right courses and working hard, your child can be prepared to go to college.
Aims Community College provides:
- Numerous certificate programs requiring one-year or less for entry-level skills in
a specific occupation.
- Two-year degree programs that lead to the job market in a skilled and/or paraprofessional
- Freshman- and sophomore-level courses of a baccalaureate degree that are designed
to be the first two years of a four-year degree. Learn more about transfer degrees
and opportunities: http://highered.colorado.gov/Academics/Transfers/TransferDegrees.html.
- Advisors who can meet with you and your child to help guide you both through all of
your choices at Aims.
- A safe, fun environment with small class sizes to improve confidence and understanding.
- Low tuition. In fact, for in-district students, the savings of starting a four-year
degree with two years at Aims can be enough to cut the cost of a four-year degree
by more than 25 percent.