Online Academic Advising
Online advising is another way to connect to your academic advisor and campus resource
information. We’re here to support you in reaching your goals. If you’re a returning
student in good standing and have challenges getting to the campus during your workday,
check out online advising!
Online Advising is For You if:
- You are a returning student.
- You are in good academic standing.
- You have a computer with high-speed internet and a phone.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- By phone, (970) 339-6404
- In-person at Admissions, Registration and Records in the College Center
What to Expect:
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, your advisor will send an invitation via Zoom.
This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will allow you to engage in the appointment!
- Learn more about online advising platform with interactive videos.
For More Information Contact: