Connect with a Career Coach
We help you reach your career goals, wherever you are at in your pathway:
- Coaching: What do I want to do for a career?
- Career Exploration: I want to learn more about my career field!
- Planning: How do I get to my career?
- Career Assessments: What are my interests and skills?
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job Search Strategies & Resources
- Interview Preparation
- Job Shadows & Informational Interview Connections
- Employer Outreach & Networking Assistance
Sample Coaching Activities:
- Wandering Map: Guided questions that help you better understand your true interests,
identify common themes in your activities, and more. This activity helps you to understand
more about what you need out of a career to be satisfied.
- Pathway Plan: A guide that you can use to develop specific goals and a plan for how
to reach your long term and short term goals.
- Career Fact Sheet: A prompt for what to consider as you research your career so you
better understand what to consider when going after your goals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for any Career Services appointments.
Resources you can use now: