Third Party Billing
Third Party Billing is when a private or governmental agency is paying for any portion
of your tuition, fees or books AND they are requesting a bill from the College.
There is no standard contract. Some companies will write a letter stating what they
are willing to pay. Others have a special form. Regardless of the format, however,
all contracts and letters MUST include the following information in order to be processed:
- Student's name
- Student's Aims ID#
- Specific charges or classes the company is willing to pay
- Specific semester covered by the contract
- Name and signature of officer authorizing the contract
- Billing address of the company
- Contact information for questions
Student 3rd Party General Authorization Letter
High School Program - 3rd Party Tuition Authorization
*Important points to remember:
- Contracts are due by the first payment deadline of the semester or at time of registration.
- At the time the contract is received, the student account will be flagged to prevent
the classes from being dropped.
- Within 30-45 days after the drop deadline for the semester, the Cashier's office will
process the contract which will post a payment to the students account and charge
the sponsor. An invoice will then be mailed to the sponsor requesting payment.
- Students can expect a refund, if applicable, to be issued within 2-7 business days
after the 3rd party authorization form is processed.
- Students will continue to receive regular billings after they initially register for
the semester until the 3rd Party Tuition Authorization is processed. If a student
still receives a billing after midterm of the semester, the student should contact
the Cashier's office to discuss the matter.
Mail Contracts to:
Aims Community College
Attn: Accounts Receivable/Cashier Office
P. O. 69
Greeley, CO 80632
Fax Contracts to:
Attn: Third Party Billing
In Person: Drop your contract off at any Cashiers Office location
For questions regarding Third Party Billing
Please call: (970) 339-6349
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call: (970) 339-6576
or e-mail: email@example.com