Third Party Billing

Third Party Billing is when a private or governmental agency is paying for any portion of your tuition, fees or books AND they are requesting a bill from the College.

There is no standard contract. Some companies will write a letter stating what they are willing to pay. Others have a special form. Regardless of the format, however, all contracts and letters MUST include the following information in order to be processed:

Student 3rd Party General Authorization Letter
High School Program - 3rd Party Tuition Authorization

*Important points to remember:

Mail Contracts to:

Aims Community College
Attn: Accounts Receivable/Cashier Office
P. O. 69
Greeley, CO 80632

Fax Contracts to:

(970) 506-6952
Attn: Third Party Billing
In Person: Drop your contract off at any Cashiers Office location

Contact Us:

For questions regarding Third Party Billing 

Tuition Authorizations:
Please call: (970) 339-6349
or e-mail:

Bookstore Authorizations:
Please call: (970) 339-6576
or e-mail: