MyPaymentPlan: Completing the Agreement
Information you will need with you:
- Your student ID. This will be the Student ID number assigned by Aims Community College
at the time of registration. The Student ID# begins with an A, then eight digits.
- Student MyAims login credentials.
- Financial account information.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number,
account number and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number, expiration date and
the CCV number. (Debit cards can be used as well.)
To log into MyPaymentPlan please use the following steps:
If you are the student:
- Log on the Aims Community College website.
- Click the MyAims login button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose Student Aardvark, if prompted.
- Enter your student assigned user name followed by your password.
- Click on the Pay Now box.
- Click on the Setup/Manage your plan link found on the left side of the screen. (If
first time logging in, you will be asked a few additional questions to setup your
- This will take your MyPaymentPlan account dashboard.
- If you need assistance with the MyPaymentPlan application process, please feel free
to use the live chat.
Follow the directions on the page to enroll in a payment plan. If there is not an
option to sign up for the payment plan, please contact the Greeley Cashier office
at (970) 339-6349 or by email: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a parent or other party who wishes to sign up for the payment
plan on behalf of a student, you will need to contact the student and follow the process
above in order to complete the payment plan or ask the student to grant you guest portal access.