MyPaymentPlan: How to Enroll
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. The payment plan can accommodate down
payments and monthly payments. Need additional help? View the online tutorial.
If you are the student:
- Go to www.aims.edu to login myAims.
- Enter your student assigned user name followed by your password.
- If you don't remember your username/password, click on the username/password link
found in the bottom of the login box.
- Contact our helpdesk at (970) 339-6380 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further login assistance.
- Click the login button.
- Click on the My Financials tab.
- Click on the Sign up/Manage your payment plan link.
- Follow prompts and links to create and log into payment plan system
- This will take you to the enrollment process.
- Need additional help? Use the online chat with a live customer service representative
Follow the directions on the page to enroll in the payment plan, if there is not an
option to sign up for the payment plan, please contact the Greeley Cashier office
at (970) 339-6349.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a parent or other party who wishes to sign up for the payment
plan on behalf of a student's account, you will need to contact the student and follow
the process above in order to complete the payment plan.