Please remember, once you have submitted your agreement online, the enrollment fee
($25) and any down payment or full payment is deducted IMMEDIATELY (SAME DAY).
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if an additional
partial or full payment is made, financial aid is received or a class is dropped or
added. You should review your agreement balance online through MyPaymentPlan Account
or call the Aims Community College Cashier office (970) 339-6349 to confirm the change
or check your MyAims email for all NBS email notifications for changes.
Payment drafts cannot be stopped within 2 business days of the scheduled monthly payment
If your required IMMEDIATE down payment or enrollment fee fails to process (same
- MyPaymentPlan contract will be automatically terminated
- Your classes MAY be dropped if it occurs before the full term add deadline for the
- If it is after the full term add deadline for the semester, then you are responsible
to make payments to the college directly but classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- Your banking financial institution may charge you non-sufficient fee for the payment
If your monthly payment (5th or 20th of the month) fails to process for the first
or second drafting attempt:
- Your classes WILL NOT be dropped.
- MyPaymentPlan servicer will charge you or the responsible party a $30 NSF fee for
missing the payment and you or the responsible party will be notified by email or
mail of the failed payment attempt and when they will reattempt that payment.
- If you attempt to pay Aims directly for that missed payment, MyPaymentPlan servicer
may still attempt that missed payment per the date indicated in the notice.
- Payment reattempts are generally scheduled for the 20th or the 5th of the month following
the missed payment date.
If your monthly payment fails for the third drafting attempt (same monthly payment
failed for the first attempt, then two more reattempts - three total attempts):
- MyPaymentPlan contract may be inactivated by Aims
- The student or responsible party will receive an email from NBS
- Your classes will not be dropped
- Your account will be placed on financial hold
- You are responsible to make payments directly to the college
- You or the responsible party are liable for all NSF charges to the MyPaymentPlan servicer
and to your banking institution. Aims can not talk to your bank to discuss NSF charges,
the NSF charges are the student's responsibility.
IMPORTANT! To make any changes to your banking information, or if you have questions on your
plan, please log into your MyPaymentPlan account to make the changes or call the payment
plan servicer at (800) 609-8056. To access MyPaymentPlan Account, login to MyAims and locate the link on your My Financials
tab. If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please
view your MyAims account online.