Aims Guest Portal
Grant access to your myAims account with the Aims Guest Portal!
Students, you can give a parent, spouse or other person access to your myAims accounts
with the Aims Guest Portal. You decide what your guest has access to (i.e. tuition
balance information) and your guest will set up their own password.
How to Setup a Proxy - (Student Actions)
- Information about person needed (name of person and email address of person).
- Login into myAims.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- Click on the link called “Setup Guest Portal Access” located in the Guest Portal resource
- Click on Add Proxy located on the web page.
- Complete all fields and then click on the Add Proxy button.
- Proxy list web-page displays.
- Click on the yellow down arrow next to the new proxy to open Proxy profile.
- Select a Relationship type.
- Change Start and Stop dates if necessary.
- Click on the Authorizations Tab.
- Select the information pages your guest will be able to access.
- Emails are sent to the guest and to the student.
- Be aware the guest’s temporary password will expire in 5 days from the date you complete
this setup. If the guest does not complete login setup within the 5 days, the guest
will be unable to login until you, the student, resets their password and a new password
is sent to the guest via email.
- Congratulations you have completed setup.