Alert warningCOVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Information

DisabilityAccess Services

Complaints and Grievances

Students who have concerns about services provided through Disability Access Services (DAS), are concerned about the status of a previously requested accommodation, or if students find any area or service of the College inaccessible, they are encouraged to report the concern to the DAS office. DAS will assist students in resolving the problem and/or reporting it to the appropriate College office. If DAS is unable to help facilitate a solution, or if students would prefer to not contact the DAS office, students are encouraged to follow the procedures to resolution listed below:

  1. Student Grievance Process Informal Resolution: Students are encouraged to resolve issues informally by use of the process described in Procedure 5-601D, Student Mediation, Assistance and Advocacy Program (MAAP) Process. To initiate the MAAP Process, students may contact Executive Director of Student Leadership and Development via phone at (970) 339-6450 or by completing the web-based Student Complaint Reporting Form.
  2. Student Grievance Process Formal Resolution: If informal resolution fails, students may follow the steps identified in College Procedure 5-601C. All formal complaints must be filed within 20 calendar days of the incident.

*At any point, students have the right to file a formal complaint with the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights at