Online Financial Aid Advising
Online financial aid advising is another way to connect with your financial aid advisor
and get campus resource information. We’re here to support you in reaching your goals.
If you’re a returning student in good standing and having challenges getting to the
campus during your workday, check out online financial aid advising!
Online Advising is For You if:
- You are a returning student.
- You are in good financial aid standing.
- You have a computer with high-speed internet and a phone.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- By phone, (970) 339-6548
- In-person at the Financial Aid office in the College Center
What to Expect:
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, your financial aid advisor will send an invitation
via WebEx. This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will allow YOU to engage in the appointment!
- Learn more about online advising platform with interactive videos.
For more information, contact: