Physical Education &Recreation
PERC Re-Opening Rules and Guidelines
The PERC is re-opening for phase III, starting Monday July 13th. This is an exciting time, but we are also taking measures to keep our Aims students
and employees safe.
During phase III, the PERC will be open for those employees who have been approved
by Human Resources to be on campus and for any student who is enrolled in a summer
course at Aims.
If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Monday - Thursday: 6:30 - 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m.- 2 p.m., 4 - 7 p.m.
- Closed Friday and Saturday
Locker Room Use
- Lockers are permitted for day use only (no items may be left overnight)
- If wanting a locker, a PERC staff member will assist with the process (users will
be assigned a specific locker upon request and lockers will be cleaned immediately
- Maximum of 5 individuals at a time in locker rooms
- All users must be properly screened and checked in at the front desk (only employees
who have been approved to be on campus and only students who are currently enrolled
in a summer course)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Practice social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) at all times
- No spotting - Please lift a weight that does not require another's assistance
- Equipment will not be shared or passed between users
- No equipment will be checked out to users at this time
- Users must exit the building in a timely manner once they are finished working out;
no loitering or hanging out after the workout will be permitted
Users will adhere to the capacity limits of each designated area of the PERC
- Area 1: Circuit weight machines (capacity: 8)
- Area 2: Free weight area (capacity: 9)
- Area 3: Cross-training studio (capacity: 7)
- Area 4: Group cardio studio (capacity: 10)
- Area 5: Individual cardio studio (capacity: 8)
- Area 6: Track/Human Sport (capacity: 8)