Group Study Rooms
The philosophy of our Learning Commons is to make resources and services available
to as many students and Aims employees as possible.
Group Study Room 273:
- Intended for use by individuals or small groups (seats 4 people).
- This study room is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No advance reservations allowed.
Group Study Room 274:
- Intended for use by groups of three or more people (seats six to eight people).
- If no one is using the room, students are welcome to use it without scheduling it.
- This study room can be reserved in advance:
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 x per week allowed.
- Up to two hours per reservation.
- Set time reservations may be made for the entire semester.
- Reservations can be made beginning the first day of classes.
- Contact the Learning Commons to reserve this study room:
- Call 970-339-6458 or 970-339-6541 or
- Email email@example.com or
- Make a reservation in person at the Front Desk, Learning Commons, Greeley campus,
College Center, 2nd floor.