Register, Drop or Withdraw Online - Error Messages
The following are error messages that you may encounter when attempting to register,
drop or withdraw from a course:
- Pre-Req and Test Score: The course has a prerequisite that you must meet in order to take it. You will need
to take the prerequisite class(es) or meet assessment requirements in order to register
for the course. Contact your advisor, the Student Success Center or request a Prerequisite
Override from the instructor if you feel you meet the requirements.
- Major Error: This course is only for students who are in a specific major. You will need to contact
the academic department which oversees this course to request an override of required
- Instructor/Department Approval: This course requires special approval for registration. Contact your advisor or the
department offering the course to request permission.
- Closed Section: The class is full, but you may contact the instructor or department offering the
course for an override.
- Time Conflict: This error indicates that you have overlapping classes for a time or date. If you
would like to still register for the class and are aware of the time conflict, then
you can contact the Student Enrollment and Registrar's Office.