Aims student going to University of Northern Colorado (Aims to UNC)
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more semester credits at Aims.
- Can enroll in one undergraduate class of up to five semester credits at UNC during
a corresponding term without paying tuition at UNC.
- Must pay lab or other course fees.
- Pays no admission fee; pays no student fees or technology fees.
- Must visit the UNC Office of the Registrar in order to enroll in the course. The Registrar’s
Office is located in 3002 Carter Hall (phone is 970-351-2231). At that time, you will
complete the UNC-AIMS Cooperative Registration Agreement form. The form is available
online at http://www.unco.edu/registrar/pdf/reg-aim-coop.pdf
- Must enroll in course not offered at Aims that term.
- Must have completed 60 semester credits to qualify to enroll in upper division (300
or 400 numbered) Business courses.
At the end of the term, students found to be ineligible for a free class will be billed
for and must pay tuition charges to the host school.