Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Aims Greeley Testing Center is providing, reduced and
limited, services by appointment only. Please check COVID-19 FAQ's or email email@example.com for more information.
Before taking the Accuplacer, please speak with an advisor to determine if it is necessary.
It is possible that prior learning can be used as Accuplacer assessment equivalency. Please send transcripts to:
Fort Lupton, Windsor and Loveland Campus Testing Centers.
- Next-generationACCUPLACER placement tests are now used at Aims. Aims students that
need Accuplacer testing, will take Writing and/or Math. The Math may include one
or two of the following:
- Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics
- Advanced Algebra and Functions
- Aims Community College's Accuplacer testing policy:
- The first attempt is free.
- Retesting costs $5.00 per section.
- A retest can be taken as soon as the next business day.
- Subsequent retest attempts require a 90 day wait per section.
- Each Accuplacer section can be taken 5 times in 2 years.
- Aims students under the age of 16, must take the entire Accuplacer.
- Test results are immediately available as a score report.
- Calculators are not allowed during testing.
The Adult Learning Lab, on the Greeley Campus, offers a College Boost program for assessment preparation. Contact Adult Education at (970) 339-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuplacer Study Resources
Other Math Resources
Screen Reader Accessible