Testing by appointment only. Please check COVID-19 FAQ's or email email@example.com for more information.
Very few programs at Aims require the Accuplacer for admission for students who have
already graduated high school. Before taking the Accuplacer, please check with your
advisor or high school counselor for clarification.
It is possible that prior learning can be used as Accuplacer assessment equivalency. Please send transcripts to:
Fort Lupton, Windsor and Loveland Campus Testing Centers.
- Aims students that need Accuplacer testing, will take Next-generation Accuplacer Writing
and/or Math. The Math may include one or two of the following:
- Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics
- Advanced Algebra and Functions
- Aims Community College's Accuplacer testing policy:
- The first attempt is free.
- Retesting costs $5.00 per section.
- A retest can be taken as soon as the next business day.
- Subsequent retest attempts require a 90 day wait per section.
- Each Accuplacer section can be taken 5 times in 2 years.
- Test results are immediately available as a score report.
- Calculators are not allowed during testing.
The Adult Learning Lab, on the Greeley Campus, offers a College Boost program for assessment preparation. Contact Adult Education at (970) 339-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuplacer Study Resources
Other Math Resources
Screen Reader Accessible