Before taking the Accuplacer, please speak with an advisor to determine if it is necessary.
It is possible that ACT/SAT/GED/HiSet/TASC scores, high school GPA or completed college
courses can be used as Accuplacer equivalency. Please submit UNOFFICIAL transcripts, to email@example.com, for evaluation.
At the Greeley Campus, the Accuplacer can be taken without an appointment. Accuplacer will not be started within 2 hours of closing.
Fort Lupton, Windsor and Loveland Campus require appointments.
- Next-generation ACCUPLACER placement tests are now used at Aims. Aims students that
need Accuplacer testing, will take Writing and/or Math. The Math may include one
or two of the following:
- Quantatative Reasoning
- Algebra, and Statistices/Advanced Algebra and Functions.
- Aims Community College's Accuplacer testing policy:
- The first attempt is free.
- Retesting costs $5.00 per section.
- A retest can be taken as soon as the next business day.
- Subsequent retest attempts require a 90 day wait per section.
- Each Accuplacer section can be taken 5 times in 2 years.
- Aims students under the age of 16, must take the entire Accuplacer.
- Test results are immediately available as a score report.
- Calculators are not allowed during testing.
The Adult Learning Lab, on the Greeley Campus, offers a College Boost program for assessment preparation. Contact Adult Education at (970) 339-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuplacer Study Resources
Other Math Resources
Screen Reader Accessible