Multiple Assessment Measures
The Ruffalo (CSI) College Student Inventory, is a personal assessment questionnaire
required for all incoming students.
Assessment measures may be met by providing unofficial transcripts and/or score reports.
The following scores are used as guidance for college level placement in English and
- Reading Comprehension - 80
- Sentence Skills - 95
- Math - 85
Next-Generation - coming soon
***Before taking the Accuplacer, please speak with an advisor to determine if it is
- Reading - 17
- English - 18
- Math - 19
Taken before March 2016
- Critical Reading - 430
- Math - 460
Taken after March 2016
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing - 470
- Math - 500
*scores are valid for three years
- College Transcripts**
- A college-level GT Pathways-approved English or Math course, completed with a C or
- Earned an A.A. or A.S. degree from a regionally accredited college.
**subject to evaluation of college staff.
- High School Transcript**
Overall GPA and high school English or math courses completed with a C or higher.
Scores no older than 2014
- Reasoning Through Language Arts - 165
- Mathematical Reasoning - 165
- Language Arts Reading - 15
- Language Arts Writing - 15
- Math - 15
- Language Arts Reading - 580
- Language Arts Writing - 560 plus 6 on the Writing Essay
- Math - 560
**scores are valid for 10 years