The Ruffalo (CSI) College Student Inventory, is a questionnaire required for incoming
students. The results are used as a tool for discussion with your advisor. It is
part of a multiple measures approach.
Instructions for CSI via MyAims.
Be sure to take this only once!
Log on to your MyAims account using your credentials (user name and password), and
navigate to your Student tab.
Please know your Aims ID Number and Aims email address before proceeding.
- If you don't know know your Aims ID Number, you can find it by selecting the "Degree
Works" box on the "Student tab" of your MyAims account. Your Aims ID Number should
appear in the upper portion of the page.
- If you do not know your Aims email address, you can open your Aims email through your
MyAims account, located in the upper-right of the MyAims page.
Select the box for "Registration + Advising + Graduation".
On the next page, under the "Registration" section, find "College Student Inventory
(CSI)" in the list and select it.
Please read all instructions on this page carefully. Click on red "Fill out the CSI
Survey" link at the bottom of the page.
Click green "Open Survey" button, then click red "Take Survey" button.
Fill out the form.
- Please Capitalize Your Name and make sure all information is correct before you proceed.
- Remember: Incorrect information can make your report difficult for your advisor to
- DO NOT select anything for "Student Status", leave as "Not Applicable. This portion
is not utilized for Aims.
Once completed, print the report and bring to your advising appointment. However,
your advisor will have access to your results.
You may obtain a copy for your records through the Greeley Campus Testing Center. You must present a photo ID to obtain a copy of your results.
Under a multiple measures assessment approach, standardized testing is no longer the primary means of determining if a
student is prepared for college-level coursework. Aims uses multiple measures to determine college-readiness, rather than sole reliance
on Accuplacer testing.
When considering class/course placement, multiple measures may be supplemented by
providing transcripts and/or score reports. The following scores are used as guidance
for college level placement in English and math courses. *Please note that college
transcripts must be official and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other transcripts can be submitted to email@example.com.
***Before taking the Accuplacer, please speak with an advisor to determine if it is
- Writing - 246
- Advanced Algebra & Functions - 245
- Reading Comprehension - 80
- Sentence Skills - 95
- Math - 85
- Reading - 17
- English - 18
- Math - 19
Taken before March 2016
- Critical Reading - 430
- Math - 460
Taken after March 2016
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing - 470
- Math - 500
*scores are valid for three years
- High School Transcript**
Overall GPA and high school English or math courses completed with a C or higher.
Scores no older than 2014
- Reasoning Through Language Arts - 165
- Mathematical Reasoning - 165
- Language Arts Reading - 15
- Language Arts Writing - 15
- Math - 15
- Language Arts Reading - 580
- Language Arts Writing - 560 plus 6 on the Writing Essay
- Math - 560
- College Transcripts**
Must be official. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A college-level GT Pathways-approved English or Math course, completed with a C or
- Earned an A.A. or A.S. degree from a regionally accredited college.
**subject to evaluation of college staff.
**scores are valid for 10 years