Computer Information Systems
In our rapidly changing world, the demand is growing for jobs in Information Technology.
The Aims Computer Information Systems/Computer Science Department can give you the
skills you need to succeed in this exciting industry. Our goal is to produce well-trained
employees who will succeed in any employment opportunity.
Potential entry-level job opportunities include:
- Web Developer
- Network Technician
- Database Administrator
- Mobile Web Application Developer
- Desktop Application Developer
We offer two associate of applied science degrees and six occupational certificates:
- A.A.S., Computer Information Systems
- A.A.S., Web Design and Development
- Network Analyst Certificate
- Database Management Certificate
- Web Development Certificate
- Visual Basic Programming Certificate
- Mobile Application Development Certificate
- Unix OS Certificate
Check out the essential skills guide, which lists commonly encountered qualities and skills typically necessary
to be succeed in a particular program or area of interest.