Aims has retained all academic transcripts since it began in 1967. Aims transcripts can be ordered via Parchment. Paper transcripts usually go out within 24 business hours of the receipt of the request; during peak registration times, it may take longer. Electronic transcripts typically get sent within a half hour of your online request, but can take up to 24 hours during high volume times. At this time, Aims does not charge for transcripts.
*One Parchment account can be used for all institutions you have attended.
Current/Active Students (if you have attended Aims within the past 3 semesters)
- Login to your myAims account.
- Once logged in, select ‘Grades & Academic Records,’ then ‘Order Transcript’ at the bottom of the page.
Alumni and Former Students:
- Create your Parchment account or login to an existing account here.
- You will need the exact name you used while attending Aims, your date of birth and Aims ID.
- If you need assistance looking up your Aims ID, please use this link (a new window will open).
*If you need additional assistance, please reach out to Parchment Support at (833) 297-7517.
Third parties who may request transcripts on behalf of students may include:
- Accredited educational institutions
- Transcript processing companies
- Law firms, legal counsel
- Government institutions
Third parties who may not request on behalf of a student:
- Family members
- Private employers
- Others with no legitimate educational interest
If you are a Third-Party requesting on Official Transcript on behalf of a student:
- Obtain a signed Student Release Form. A third-party may use its own Records Release form, as long as it meets the required criteria: Student’s name, any previous names while attending, date of birth, dates of attendance and last 4 digits of the SSN (optional).
- Create an online account by visiting Parchment’s Order on Behalf of Others page.
- When completing the online transcript order, be sure to attach the signed transcript release form. No transcript will be released without this information included.
In three to five business days, you'll receive a digitally signed electronic PDF transcript that includes the student's academic history from Aims Community College.