Aims students have the option of taking courses through the Aims Online Campus. These classes are conducted over the Internet using web-based course sites.
The benefits of taking online courses include:
- Offer students access to quality education without having to come to a classroom every week
- Give local students access to distance education opportunities
- Allow students to meet their educational goals on a schedule that is convenient and flexible
Search the Class Schedule for current classes. Look for additional offerings at the beginning of each semester.
Not sure if distance learning is for you? Read more about Learning Online.
Aims also offers an extensive selection of distance education programs and courses through its Continuing Education Division.
Advising is available for online students:
Advisors are your first stop to find assistance, and available to meet with students who are interested in taking online courses at Aims. Advisors have access to the current list of courses and programs that can be taken online at Aims. It is in your best interest to schedule an appointment when possible, but walk-in advising is available on a limited basis.
- Develop a semester-by-semester plan that includes the online courses you would like to take to complete your program
- Decide on which courses can be taken online in each semester
- Discuss any concerns or obstacles you are facing during the semester and help you get back on track