HOURSJun 5 - Jul 2, 2016
|Mon:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu:||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Aims allows you easy payment plans to pay for your college tuition expenses. MyPaymentPlan allows you to budget for your tuition. It is not a loan program, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget monthly payments with MyPaymentPlan is a $25 per semester enrollment fee (nonrefundable). Once you complete the online agreement, the enrollment fee is deducted immediately.
You do not need to sign up for MyPaymentPlan if you have at least ONE of the following in place by the payment deadlines:
- Been awarded financial aid, other than work study, for the semester (you’ve received Aims award letter)
- Submitted a 3rd Party Tuition Authorization
- Submitted the UNC/CSU Cooperative Agreement
- Submitted required paperwork for private scholarship
- Submitted all required paperwork for the High School Concurrent Enrollment Program
- Under the age of 18 years old
(If the above does not cover your Tuition and Fees entirely, the remaining balance is due by the Final Payment deadline for the semester to avoid holds and additional fees)
- Full payment through MyPaymentPlan or other methods does NOT put you on a payment plan. If you add additional classes you will need to pay or sign up for a payment plan by the posted payment deadlines
- Partial payments paid in person or thru the Business Center DOES NOT put you on a payment plan. Partial payments are accepted through the First Payment deadline, but if you want to continue making partial payments you will need to sign up for MyPaymentPlan by the First Payment deadline or ALL of your classes will be dropped.
IMPORTANT NOTICE for MyPaymentPlan: If you make any changes to your student tuition account (i.e. add/drop courses, make a payment directly to the college, financial aid applies, etc.) within 5 business days of the next payment to be drafted by MyPaymentPlan, that payment WILL NOT be affected and will draft the payment as scheduled. Aims updates the payment plan system every Wednesday evening and on the 1st of each month with account balances as of 8 p.m. that night. The responsible party will need to be prepared to make that payment on the scheduled date if account changes are made/posted within 5 business days of the scheduled payment draft.