HOURSSep 13 - Nov 21, 2015
|Mon:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
phone: (970) 339-6349
fax: (970) 506-6952
Tuition and Fee Payment Policy and Procedures
- Use of Account – You authorize us to add to your account all tuition, fees, and other charges incurred by you as a result of attending the College.
- Promise to pay – By registering for classes or authorizing charges to be added to your account, you represent to us that you have the intention and ability to pay and you promise to pay for all charges placed on your account as well as any service fees or other fees that may be due. This includes subsequent registrations for this term and any part of term within this term of registration. It also includes 100% of the tuition and fees for all withdrawn courses, and any outstanding balances which may be the result of an overpayment, repayment of financial aid funds or an error made by the College.
- Student Account and Billing Statement – It is the students responsibility to view their bill online. Student Account activity is available electronically via the student portal. In addition, the College may send electronic billing statement notices to the student's College issued email address on record. The College may also send paper billing statements to the student’s physical address on record with the college of attendance. Failure by a student to view their Student Account or receive any billing statement does not constitute valid grounds for waiving late payment penalties, or registration, grade, diploma or transcript holds.
- Minimum Payment – Billed tuition, fees, and other charges are due in full by the payment deadline determined by the college. All payment deadlines are available online. Accounts not paid in full by the college deadline will be placed on hold for future registration, grades, diplomas, and transcripts. Additional service fee may apply.
- Types of Payments – The College is able to accept payment on your account by cash, check, money order, and most major credit cards. Temporary counter checks are not accepted by the college. Third party payer authorizations, awarded financial aid and Nelnet payment plans may also be submitted as a form of payment. Payments are accepted in person, online thru MyAims or by mail at the cashier’s office of the College. Credit card payments are accepted online through your student web portal. For more information on paying online, contact the cashier’s office at the College. Students who have previously provided a check that was dishonored by their financial institution (insufficient funds check) may be required to pay in cash or with other certified funds. All outstanding balances must be paid in full before any registration holds will be lifted.
- Other Fees
- Returned Check Fee – Checks returned to the College will be processed by CrediCheck. All NSF checks will be assessed a $20.00 service fee plus 20% of the face value of the check OR an additional $20.00, whichever is greater. Pursuant to C.R.S. 13-21-109. Checks will not be accepted from students who have written or submitted two or more returned checks to the College. All NSF checks must be paid thru CrediCheck, no payments will be accepted by the college.
- Collection Agency Fees – Collection agency fees will be assessed on the unpaid balance of your account after internal collection efforts have failed to induce you to pay your account. Your account will be sent to a collection agency and may be reported to one or more credit bureau reporting service(s). To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to pay all costs, fees and disbursements, including collection fees and reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by the collections agency in legal proceedings to collect or enforce your indebtedness.
- If the student is under the age of 18 at the time of registration or incurring a charge, the parent of the student will be held responsible for all balances owed and be the party reported to the collection agency..
- Service fee -The college may assess a service fee of 1.75% on the unpaid portion of your past due student account at least once per semester per the posted deadlines.
- Refunds – Upon registering for classes, an Aims Campus card – Prepaid Discover card will be issued and mailed to all students 18 years and older. All refunds due to you will be placed on that Prepaid Discover card from that point forward. Refunds are not issued via paper check unless student completes an opt out form with Cashier’s office. Payments made to your account through the Office of Financial Aid will be applied as mandated by the State, the Federal government or the organization providing the funds. Any excess amount paid to your account through the Office of Financial Aid will be automatically refunded to you, without a request on your part. Refunds are issued to the student only, no refunds are issued to parents, guardians or other responsible parties.
Please note: Federal financial aid regulations do not permit the College to automatically apply your upcoming financial aid refund to a past due balance from a previous term. Students are required to pay for all past due balances in full before any upcoming financial aid funds will be released. Registration for any upcoming terms may also be cancelled.
- Hold on Services – The Colleges will not permit you to register for classes, release a diploma, or provide a transcript, if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Course drop and withdrawal – Students are responsible to drop from their course(s) by the posted deadlines in order to not be charged for the course. Students are responsible for the full cost of the course if the student withdraws after the drop deadline of the course or stops attending. Students are not automatically dropped from the course for non-attendance and will be held financially responsible for the course.
- Entire Balance Due – If you fail to make a required payment when due or break any other promise under this Agreement or a separate payment Agreement, we can declare the entire balance of your account due and payable at once without notice or demand.
- Removal from Classes – The College reserves the right to drop your enrollment in class for failure to abide by this Agreement, complete one of the payment options or any other payment Agreement you have entered into with the College. Enrollment may also be dropped for any future term enrollment is any outstanding balance is owed to the college.
- Change of Terms – The College may change the terms of this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of any changes, including changes to any and all tuition and fees. Changes may apply to all outstanding unpaid indebtedness and to any future transactions on your account.
- Assignment – The College may assign your account to a collection agency and any of our rights under this Agreement without your consent. Students are notified via US Postal Mail and MyAims student email account.
- Notices – All notices required to be given by the College in connection with your account shall be deemed to have been delivered on the day when they are deposited in the United States mail, properly addressed and with postage prepaid. Any notice by email is considered received when the email enters the information processing system that the recipient has designated or uses for the purpose of receiving email. Student account information is considered received when the information is posted on the student portal.
- FERPA – FERPA privacy act applies to all students, including under the age of 18 years old. Account information will only be released to the student unless a ‘Release of Confidential Information” form has been submitted to the college.
- Billing Rights Summary – In case of errors or questions about your account, if you think your account is inaccurate, or if you need more information about a transaction on your account, write to the College immediately at the address shown on your bill, or call the College Cashier’s Office at the number on your bill.