How to Get Started
Apply for Admission to Aims
- Complete the online application, or apply in person at any Aims Campus
- High School students looking for Concurrent Enrollment classes
- International students: For students who have or want an F-1 visa.
- Students with disabilities Email: email@example.com; or call (970) 339-6251 to arrange accommodations at least six weeks before classes start.
Assess for College Placement
- Assessment helps determine skill in reading, English and math so you can start in the appropriate course level.
- Meet the Assessment requirements by showing:
- ACT scores* (Reading 17, Sentence Skills 18, Math 19), OR
- SAT scores* (Verbal 430, Math 460), OR
- Successful completion of college-level math and English courses,
- OR Take the Accuplacer computer placement assessment
Meet with an Advisor
- Call for an appointment – or to see if you can skip this step. Greeley Campus (970) 339-6251
Fort Lupton Campus (303) 857-4022, ext. 4300
Loveland Campus (970) 667-4611, ext. 3300
Register for classes
- Register online using the internal website “myAims”.
- AAA 090 / AAA 101: This class, in a one or three credit format, will help you make connections to other students, better grades, your professors, and your future! You’ll learn study strategies that help you work smarter, not harder. Whether it’s learning to take notes from fast-talking professors or strategies for reading and remembering hundreds of textbook pages, the Advanced Academic Achievement classes will make you a better student.
Pay for classes
- View bills and financial aid status on your “myAims” account.
- Complete one of the Payment Options by the posted Payment Deadlines.
Prepare for classes
* If the scores are more than 5 years old, the ACCUPLACER assessment may be required.
For financial aid, complete additional steps a minimum of 2 to 8 months before classes begin!