Career Services is an essential part of the Transitions Center at Aims Community College. The team offers the diverse student and alumni populations at Aims the resources and tools to explore, discover, and pursue their career goals.
How Career Services Helps
- Engages students early and often in career coaching conversations and activities that
- promote career exploration, discovery, and goal-setting;
- encourage growth and development of career readiness competencies, and;
- assist with articulating their knowledge, skills, abilities, and previous experiences (educational, personal, and professional.)
- Assist students in identifying and connecting with meaningful work experiences that align with their short and long-term career goals; and
- Developing intentional collaborations with campus and community partners, alumni, and employers to help students reach their career goals
Connect with a Career Coach
Students can make an appointment to engage with career coaches on anything career related.Contact Career Services
Career Resources for Students
Aims students have access to a wide variety of tools, services and other resources to help them prepare for a successful career.
Student Job Board
The Aims Student Job Board program provides students and alumni with all types of job opportunities, career search tools, tips and more.
Aims hosts events and workshops for students looking to build their knowledge, skills, and abilities to prepare for their careers and provide employers the opportunity to connect with students throughout the year on all campuses.
Faculty and Staff Resources
Faculty and staff play a critical role in helping students prepare for their career pathways.
Career Services offers several opportunities for employers to connect with and recruit Aims students and alumni at no charge.
- Mon - Thur: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.