View hours by Campus
Greeley Testing Center
College Center 230 (2nd Floor)
5401 W. 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
phone: (970) 339-6533
fax: (970) 506-6920
The Accuplacer test is used for placement at all Colorado community colleges for most degree and certificate programs. This placement test will determine your skill levels in:
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence skills (English)
The Accuplacer is an adaptive test, which means it will modify questions for your ability. It does this by giving you questions based on how you answer previous questions. It's also an untimed test, so we encourage you to take your time and do your best.
- Before you take the Accuplacer, you must have an application on file.
- Make sure to bring a photo ID on the day you take the test. If you do not have a photo ID, you will not be allowed to test.
Please note that calculators are not allowed on the mathematics section of the Accuplacer.
Distance and Online Learning Students
- All new Distance or Online Learning students pursuing a degree program (i.e., AA or AS) must meet the assessment requirements for Aims Community College. If you are pursuing a degree, you cannot begin courses until Aims has your assessments completed or on file.
- Call a local community college or university assessment
center. Inquire if they will proctor your placement exam.
Please let them know that the exam is internet-based and
takes approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Once you have secured a testing site, complete the proctoring form with the proctor. Please note that this form is e-mailed directly to the Aims Assessment Center.