Federal School code: 007582
HOURSApr 4 - May 6, 2016
|Mon:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
College Center, 1st Floor
5401 W 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 339-6548
Fax: (970) 506-6962
WelcomeAims Community College offers a wide variety of financial aid programs and services to help you meet your educational costs.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
This ID will allow you to sign your Financial Aid application electronically which means your application can be processed faster.
- DON'T LOSE YOUR FSA ID! You will need it to sign in to any U. S. Department of Education website.
- If you are required to complete the FAFSA with your parent’s information, they should apply for a FSA ID as well.
- Step by Step Instructions
- Get a Department of Education FSA ID Now
Important – Only the owner of the FSA ID should create and use the account. Never share your FSA ID.
While completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), be sure to:
- Include the school code for Aims: 007582
- Complete the FAFSA for the appropriate academic year.
- Complete your FAFSA Now
In order to receive financial assistance, you must be fully admitted to a college or university and enrolled in a financial aid eligible degree program.
FAFSA Application Dates
|Summer Semester 2016||2015-16||3/1/2016|
|Fall Semester 2016||2016-17||6/1/2016|
|Spring Semester 2017||2016-17||11/1/2016|