Aims Community College is inviting the community to Family Fitness Day on September 8, 2018 from 9 a.m. to noon.
Aims Hosts Family Fitness Day 2018
The free event will take place at the Physical Education & Recreation Center (PERC) on the Greeley campus and will host a variety of activities to bring awareness to the community about living a healthier lifestyle.
Activities are available for participants of all ages and include:
- Family friendly obstacle course
- Bingo with corresponding physical activities
- Make Your Own Trail Mix station
- How much sugar is in that? station
- How much fat is in that? station
- Family Zumba
- Family Yoga
- Face Painting by Greeley West Poms
- Appearances by UNC athletes
- See live animals at the Poudre Learning Center "Road Show" booth
- Booths from Max Muscle, GNC and more!
Guests will also have the opportunity to tour the state-of-the art facility that features a weight room, cross training room, cardio theatre, full sized gymnasium, classrooms and more. They can also learn about staying in shape and eating healthy from one of Aims’ certified personal trainers.
About Aims Physical Education and Recreation Department
The Aims Physical Education & Recreation Department promotes the educational ideologies associated with living a healthy, active lifestyle. The Department offers quality physical education, recreation, and dance classes taught by knowledgeable certified instructors, that teach the basic principles, techniques, and strategies related to exercise science, sports & activities, strength & conditioning and physical fitness.