Enrollment Coaches are your guide through the process of applying to Aims. They’re ready to answer all your questions, large or small, so that you feel confident about your decision to attend Aims. Enrollment Coaches can help you with questions like:
- What are the requirements for the program I’m interested in?
- What scholarships are available to me?
- How do I set up and access my Aims account?
Enrollment Coaches specialize in helping future Aardvarks navigate the college admissions process. As you apply to Aims and prepare to enroll, your Enrollment Coach will be with you every step of the way and can connect you to any resources you may need. Once you've applied to Aims, Enrollment Coaches can:
- Walk you through the Enrollment Steps checklist
- Assist you with signing up for Arty's Orientation, which will be mandatory beginning Spring 2023.
Register for an individual Get Started Session with the Enrollment Coach in your area of academic interest by clicking on their calendar link below.