You May be Eligible for up to $3000 Annually to Finish What You Started at Aims!
Are you a student who:
- Applied to a college or university between summer 2019 and spring 2021, but did not enroll in classes?
- Enrolled in a college or university and stopped out for two or more consecutive terms?
If you answered yes to either question and you are:
- A Colorado resident (ASSET students are eligible); and
- Certificate-seeking, enrolled in at least six credits; and
- Have no previous degree awarded in the state of Colorado; and
- Have not received a certificate with 30 credits or more; and
- Have financial need based on one of the following: FAFSA or CAFSA application responses, awarding of Pell or Colorado State Grants, living in a Qualified Census Tract, or an attestation of economic loss as a result of Covid-19 or other form of economic loss (documentation will be required).
- The semester you apply to the program is your first semester at Aims
...then the Finish What You Started (FWYS) program is for you! FWYS offers 1-1 success coaching; academic and personal skill development; along with career and transfer transition support as you work towards completing your degree or certificate at Aims. The FWYS program will complement your academic advising experience and works in collaboration with faculty, Pathway, Aims2UNC and TRIO advisors. Participants will be eligible to receive up to $3000 annually.
Interested students, who are certificate-seeking and meet the above criteria, are encouraged to complete the interest form below and a Finish What You Started staff member will follow-up within (2) two business days.