Unlike a typical GED Prep course, students looking to complete the high school equivalency test can enroll in the Aims GED Prep program at any time and study at their own pace. We offer flexible, personalized learning plans with effective instructional and personal support.
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year and only costs $50 for up to 12 months of access to our Adult Learning Lab. You can start anytime.
What is a GED?
The GED is a high school equivalency test that can open up career and higher-education opportunities for you if you did not finish high school. The GED test is composed of four separate tested subjects including: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies and Science. Tests can be taken separately or all at one time. For more information visit ged.com.
Why Choose Aims for GED Prep
The Adult Education staff is fully committed to your success. We provide everything you need to pass the GED and we do it on your schedule. With the low-cost, $50 Aims GED Prep program you’ll receive:
- the opportunity to take an initial official practice exam in each of the 4 subjects allowing us to create an individual learning plan based on your needs
- up to 12 months of personalized one-on-one instruction and support either in-person in the Adult Learning Lab or online
- flexible hours - come anytime during our daily open hours
- instruction available in both English and Spanish
- access to our huge library of resources to help you prepare for the GED test
Getting my GED has really helped. I got a better paying job, so now I can afford the life I want.
--Savannah, former Aims GED Prep Student
GED Program Schedule
There is no set schedule for the program. Once enrolled, you will have access to the Adult Learning Lab for up to 12 months. Come as often as you’d like - we will be here to give you the individual support that you need. Please note that while 12 months of access is provided, many students may require less time to prepare for the GED. You can take the exams whenever you’re ready!
Spanish-speaking and English-speaking instructors are available during the hours that the Adult Learning Lab is open.
In-person and Remote Access
Students have the option to study with us in-person, remotely, or a combination of both options.
Adult Learning Lab Hours
The following days and times are when instructors are available to assist students in-person in the Adult Learning Lab and/or remotely:
Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon.
How to Enroll
To enroll and get started today (or to get more information about the program), you can contact us in one of four ways:
- Fill out the Adult Ed Information Request Form and we will reach out to you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at 970-339-6665.
- Walk in to our Adult Education & ESL office in the Cornerstone Building, Room 153 on the Greeley Campus and let us know you’d like to get started.
Taking the GED Exam
When you are ready to take the GED exam, you can choose to take it at Aims by using the following steps:
- Schedule your exam through the GED Testing Service
- Take your exam at the Aims Testing Center on the Greeley Campus
Once you have passed the GED, you can order GED Diplomas and Transcripts through the GED website by clicking on the Grads and Transcripts page.