Unlike a typical GED Prep course, students looking to complete the high school equivalency test can enroll in the Aims GED Prep program at any time and study at their own pace. We offer flexible, personalized learning plans with effective instructional and personal support.
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year and only costs $50 for up to 12 months of access to our Adult Learning Lab. You can start anytime.
What is a GED?
The GED is a high school equivalency test that can open up career and higher-education opportunities for you if you did not finish high school. The GED test is composed of four separate tested subjects including: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies and Science. Tests can be taken separately or all at one time. For more information visit ged.com.
Why Choose Aims for GED Prep
The Adult Education staff is fully committed to your success. We provide everything you need to pass the GED and we do it on your schedule. With the low-cost, $50 Aims GED Prep program you’ll receive:
- the opportunity to take an initial official practice exam in each of the 4 subjects allowing us to create an individual learning plan based on your needs
- up to 12 months of personalized one-on-one instruction and support either in-person in the Adult Learning Lab or online
- flexible hours - come anytime during our daily open hours
- instruction available in both English and Spanish
- access to our huge library of resources to help you prepare for the GED test