The Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) acknowledges that you have multiple identities, which influence and shape your college experience. We strive to create an intentional community of students, serving as a hub to amplify the voices and enhance experiences of students from historically marginalized communities.
The Center for Diversity & Inclusion, CDI, cultivates a welcoming and inclusive environment for students to build community, access resources, and critically engage in social justice topics. The CDI offers various programming and events to support student needs.
What can you expect when you visit the CDI:
- Peer-to-peer engagement and conversation related to equity and justice
- Interfaith prayer and meditation room
- Lactation room
- All Gender Restroom
- Student conference and study spaces
- Student computers with printing capabilities
- A fireplace to keep you warm
- Support for all students based on their social identities
- Assistance for students seeking out internal and external resources
- Comfortable lounge space with TV, games, and charging stations