You are a personal interest student if you are enrolling in classes to learn about subjects without pursuing credits or a degree.
Enrollment Steps - Personal Interest Students
We're happy you're here to pursue your interests! When you submit your application be sure to select, "Will not graduate or transfer, but will take classes for personal interest only."
To enroll in classes, please follow the steps below.
Activation instructions will be sent to the email account you used to apply. Visit Account and Password Help if you need more assistance.
This is optional, but it's free to apply. You may qualify for:
It's best to apply at least two months before classes begin. Many students apply as early as January to get help paying for classes that start in August.
Visit Financial Aid for more information about how to apply for financial aid at Aims.
Aims uses multiple measures to determine college readiness. Share your academic background in multiple ways:
- High school transcript with overall GPA and English or math courses completed with a C or higher.**
- ACT (Reading 17, English 18, Math 19).*
- SAT (Before March 2016: Critical Reading/Verbal 430/440, Math 460; After March 2016: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 470, Math 500).*
- Successful completion (“C” or higher) of an equivalent college-level math and/or writing course from a regionally accredited school.**
- Additional measures include the PARCC**, GED**, HISET**, TASC** and Accuplacer*. Please note that college transcripts must be official and submitted to email@example.com.
*Scores are valid for a period of three years from the date taken.
**Grades must be within the past 10 years.
Visit Multiple Measures Assessments for more information.
Get a Student ID Card and Parking Permit:
Greeley: Visit the Info Desk in the lobby of the Student Commons (inside the west door).
Fort Lupton and Loveland: Visit the front desk for assistance.
Windsor: Windsor Campus Safety desk in the WPSI building.