EMT Application Information
Before applying to the Aims EMT certificate program, watch this orientation video:
After watching the Aims EMT orientation video, complete the following steps:
If you’re not already a student, apply to Aims Community College.
- Activate your MyAims and @aims.edu student email accounts.
- Download and read the Aims EMT information packet.
- Download and print the EMT checklist and mandatory signature forms packet containing the following signature forms:
- Emergency Medical Services Advising Acknowledgement Form
- Acknowledgment: Program Admission, Background Investigation and Clinical Information Release Form
- Background and Disqualifying Offenses
- These forms are required from ALL prospective students (new, former or previous applicants)
- Sign, scan and email these signature forms to email@example.com using your Aims email address. Using your Aims email address, send proof of all current immunizations listed in the EMT information packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are only accepted as a PDF document as an attachment from student email accounts (@aims.edu). All forms, CPR certification and immunization records must be sent in together.
- After submitting ALL required signed forms, CPR, and immunizations listed above, you’ll receive an email at your student Aims email account with information from Aims Pathway Advising about mandatory group advising session options. You may also receive emails concerning other steps you need to take so your record is registration ready.
- Upon completion of a Pathway's advising session, the Pathway's advising team will notify the EMS department who will then provide students background check, drug screening instructions.
- Registration information will be sent after a background check has been requested and drug screening has been scheduled.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable)
Classes fill quickly for this popular program, so be sure to follow the above steps carefully. After completing these steps, you’ll be able to register for your EMS classes either online through your MyAims account or in person at an Aims campus registration site.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about applying or registering for the EMT program.
Important Application Deadlines
The Spring 2023 EMT application period is closed and classes are full. Summer applications will be accepted starting in February 2023.
Degree at a Glance
*Check Cashier's Office for current tuition rates