Campus Safety and Security
Annual Crime Report
Aims has put together various resources and reports as a means to keep all staff, students and visitors at Aims safe, aware and to get the help they require.
This information is provided as part of the Aims Community College commitment to safety and security on our campuses. The information provided in the report is in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. We are required to publish and distribute an annual security report to all current students and employees.
Download the Annual Security Report 2022
You can also call the appropriate campus Safety and Security office to request the most up-to-date crime report.
Safety and Emergency Resources
- Ready Northeast (opens in a new tab)
- Weld County Sheriff (opens in a new tab)
- FEMA (opens in a new tab)
- Colorado Red Cross (opens in a new tab)
- Family Disaster Plan Template (opens in a new tab)
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities (opens in a new tab)
- Pets and Disasters (opens in a new tab)
- Aims UAS Aircraft Registration Recording Form
- UAS Pilot Operations Form
Emergencies: call 911
Fort Lupton Campus:
Flight Training Center: