Give Back and Leave your Mark
Every year we see numerous students achieving their dreams of completing an education.
On May 8, 2020, virtual commencement recognized 363 students who ‘walked’ in celebration
of receiving their diplomas. Congratulations!
The Foundation Board is proud to support Aims student success through scholarship
support, which can only be done because of your generosity. Gifts in support of student success propel students one step closer to reaching their
How Have Your Funds Helped?
- Graduation Made Possible - 52 Emergency funding scholarships of $1000 were provided to students registered
to graduate in May 2020, who due to financial losses incurred because of the pandemic,
may not have otherwise reached their dream.
- Pilot’s License on the Horizon - In collaboration with the College CARES team, the Foundation provided an Aviation
student with funds to reduce his tuition bill, thus allowing him to purchase a much
needed prosthetic hand in order to complete his flying time and earn his pilot certification.
- Cost of Attendance Covered - The Hummel Family Foundation and COSI grant funds generously supported approximately
$64,000 towards the cost of attendance for 18 students. The funds provided the much
needed to support to cover outside expenses such as childcare, transportation and
- Daycare Deserts Reduced – Through a collaborative grant with United Way, 32 Early Childhood Education students
received scholarships towards their certifications, allowing them to meet State requirements
and help increase childcare opportunities within our community.
- Automotive Maintenance & Collision Repair – Due to numerous automotive focused scholarships, 13 students received a total of
$21,300 in support, propelling them into the local workforce as leaders in the industry.
You are instrumental in making this happen and thank you for your generosity. Due the pandemic, Aims students have felt the financial hit exponentially. Many struggle
to decide if they can afford to continue taking classes.
We invite you to Keep the Dream Alive by providing a gift today. Aims students become our workforce and may even be your next employee.
Be ReMarkable and provide a gift today.