Account and Password Help
These topics can assist you if you are unable to sign in to your account.
- To change your Aims password, sign in to myApps and click on your name in the top right corner and then click Settings.
- Under 'Change Password', enter your current password, new password and repeat new password. Click Change Password.
- If you have forgotten your Aims password, navigate to the myApps page and click Need help signing in?
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your email or username and then select how you want the verification code to be sent to you.
- Upon receiving the code, enter it and then click Verify.
- Answer your Forgotten Password Challenge and then click Reset Password.
- Enter your new password twice to confirm and then click Reset Password.
You can manage your MFA factors from the Settings page. This is useful if you get a new smartphone or want to set up additional factors which we highly recommend.
- To update your MFA factors, sign in to myApps and click on your name in the top right corner and then click Settings. If prompted, click on Edit Profile and verify your identity.
- Under 'Extra Verification', click either Remove or Set up depending on your needs.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Anyone wishing to pursue the procurement or implementation of new software or technology processes will need to fill out the form linked below.
In order to help Aims utilize existing technology more effectively as well as learn and grow together as a "college-wide" team, the New Technology Discovery form should be completed when considering new software, apps, or technology.
Before doing so, employees should first collaborate as needed with the department Chair, Director, Dean, or VP regarding the new technology.
The goal of this form is to:
- Help determine whether a technology is in use
- Provide someone who can assist in adapting the new technology to current systems
- Record what technologies did not meet staff members’ needs and why
This form is used when a department would like to:
- Pursue the procurement and implementation of new software
- Significantly expand the functionality of existing software
- Adopt technology to assist with business processes
Some examples could include:
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Digitizing paper processes
- Expanded use of Banner functionality
- Procurement and implementation of new software that would impact a large group of people (an entire department, program or division, etc.) or needs to integrate with existing software
Once your initiation request has been submitted, you will be contacted by an IT employee to develop a mutually beneficial project timeline. Also, depending on the size and scope of the request, IT might perform an informal project requirements scope.
Phone, Email & Remote Support:
7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Closed Fridays and holidays
Best effort will be made to answer the call and assist the caller.
Requests received outside of office hours will be collected. However, action is not guaranteed until the next working day.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed Fridays and holidays