Arty’s Pantry is a program provided by the Student Activities, Inclusion and Leadership Department at Aims Community College to ensure that all students have access to food and the basic supplies they need to succeed. We want our students to be able to concentrate on their studies, plan for the semester, and not worry about how they will get their next meal. Arty's Pantry is funded by the generous donations of Aims staff, faculty, the community and various grants. Pick up is available to students at the Greeley, Windsor, Fort Lupton and Loveland campuses.
Arty's Pantry is currently available online. Choose your pick-up location and time on the form and then show up to pick up your items. It's that easy!
Arty's Pantry Pickup Locations
How to place your Arty's Pantry order:
- Get started using the new pantry software here.
- Arty's Pantry has just transitioned to a new software platform. The first time you use the new platform you will need to create an account and fill out the registration form. After you have filled in your form you can get started on your order.
- The first step is to choose your appointment time from the schedule for your campus. After you have set up your appointment you can start shopping.
- Each currently enrolled student is allotted a set number of points per week. Each item has a point value. Select your items up to the total number of points allotted.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. *If you have a food emergency please contact us at email@example.com.
- Orders placed for pick up at the Windsor, Fort Lupton and Loveland campuses are shipped from the Greeley campus and will take up to 2 business days for delivery.
- If you are unable to pick up your order at the selected time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arty’s Pantry Policy
- Arty’s Pantry is open to ALL currently enrolled students with an "A" number.
- Students can order from Arty's Pantry once per week.
- Students will need to present their Aims student ID and agree to the assessment agreement as part of service.
Community Food Resources
If you are an Aims student who is experiencing food insecurity, there are other community resources available to help.
Weld Food Bank provides emergency food throughout Weld County.
Clients are currently not allowed in the building; food will be brought to the parking lot. Consult the Weld Food Bank website for continued updates. For more information, visit www.weldfoodbank.org.
Greeley Location: 1108 H Street, Greeley, CO.
Monday to Friday: 8 - 11:45 a.m. AND
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 1 - 4 p.m.
Provides food and clothing to Fort Lupton community members.
Social distancing guidelines in place. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call and wait outside to receive orders.
421 Denver Avenue
Fort Lupton, CO.
Phone: (303) 857-1096
Monday to Friday: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Effective immediately, the client-choice Food Share pantries have temporarily converted to a drive-up model. Please check the Food Bank for Larimer County Facebook page for updated information. Additional information can be found here.
Location and Hours
Lincoln Avenue (Loveland):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Blue Spruce Drive (Fort Collins):
Wednesday & Friday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Loveland Vineyard Community Church Food Pantry is operating the food pantry and waiving the once-a-month guideline.
Location and Hours
900 Josephine Court
Phone: (970) 667-8668
Wednesday & Thursday 9 a.m. - noon
Everyone is eligible at the Loveland Community Kitchen. There are no requirements to come for a hot meal and a sustainable food bag.
Location and Hours
427 N. Garfield Ave.
Phone: (970) 278-1726
Monday - Friday: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 3 - 4:30 p.m.