Online Pathway Advising
We’re here to support you in reaching your goals.
From August 10-28, we will be in Open Advising, which is first-come, first-serve.
Call or arrive as early as you can to avoid having to wait until the next day.
Phone & Online: Call 970-339-6443 to be placed on our waiting list to speak with the advisor. Have
a computer or tablet available and log into your myAims account while you wait. When
you are connected with an advisor you will discuss registration and class placement.
In person: You can come into the College Center to be placed on the same waiting list and speak
with an advisor. You'll likely be able to talk to an advisor in person. We require
that you wear a mask while on campus if you choose this option.
- Mondays: In person(Greeley, Fort Lupton-call first appointment or drop in, Windsor- appointment
only) 8am-5pm | Phone & Online 8am-7pm
- Tuesdays: In person (Greeley only) 8am-5pm | Phone & Online 8am-7pm
- Wednesdays: In person (Greeley only) 8am-5pm | Phone & Online 8am-5p
- Thursdays: In person (Greeley, Fort Lupton-call for appointment or drop in, Windsor- appointment
only) 8am-5pm | Phone & Online 8am-5pm
- Fridays: Phone & Online Only 8am-5pm
For help registering, watch this registration video. Advisors can help with more in depth academic planning.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Email or call your academic advisor to schedule an online appointment.
- Don't know who your Pathway Advisor is? You can view your assigned advisor in Degree
Works though your myAims account..
- Call (970) 339-6443 or "Ask an Advisor" to schedule an online appointment.
What to Expect:
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, your advisor will send an invitation via Zoom.
This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Advisor calendars fill up fast, so be sure to schedule your appointment early. You
can always reach out via email to ask about availability.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will allow you to engage in the appointment!
- Not sure if you have the right tech? Refer to the Zoom System Requirements for more information and mobile options.
- Learn more about online advising platform with interactive videos.