Student Clubs & Organizations
Why join an Aims student club or organization?
- Be more satisfied with your college experience and earn your degree.
- Meet new people and make new friends!
- Feel a sense of connection.
- Get valuable experience in project work and team building.
- It looks great on a resume! Companies like employees who can work with others, go
beyond basic expectations and complete projects.
- Draw upon other members as a resource for your studies or educational experiences.
- Challenge yourself to explore new things.
- Get involved outside of the classroom to reinforce the learning that happens inside
- Make a difference. Student clubs members help plan events on campus, serve their community
and participate in national conferences. Leave your own legacy at Aims!
- Don’t regret not having the whole college experience.
- Don't forget… You can get involved at ANY point during your time at Aims. Don't limit
your new experiences to your first semester! Try something new.
- It's true; you will get out of Aims and your college experience what you put into
How do I join a club or organization? It's easy and rewarding. Check out Campus Connect,
the new Aims Clubs and Organizations online portal, by visiting ww.aims.edu/campusconnect. You can find information on events, meeting times, and a description of each organization.
No matter your interest Aims offers a variety of Student Clubs and Organizations for
you to get involved today!
- Email the club advisor.
- Drop by a club event.
- Volunteer to help at an event. Volunteers are always appreciated!
- Check out a club meeting.
- Drop by the Student Activities, Inclusion & Leadership Office, College Center, Room
131 on the Greeley Campus.