Before applying to this nursing degree program, you’ll either take any prerequisite classes, including human anatomy and human nutrition or provide transcripts showing you’ve met all prerequisite requirements.
An Aims Allied Health Department designated advisor can help you map out a plan to complete any prerequisite coursework.
Aims Nursing Degree Program Admissions Criteria for Consideration
Step 1 – Orientation
- Review the Aims Nursing Degree Admissions Standards.
- Attend an optional in-person information session
Current Session Dates:
- October 26th, 2023 - 5 p.m. at the Allied Health and Sciences Building in room 203
- November 27th, 2023 - 3 p.m. at the Allied Health and Sciences Building in room 227
Step 2 – Complete the HESI A2 Requirements
- Read and review the information on the HESI A2 webpage.
- Deadline to take the HESI A2: May 9th, 2024, @ 3:00 pm
Step 3 – Complete the Aims Nursing Degree Program Application
- Please click to open the application.
- Make sure to submit your application between April 8, 2024 - May 10, 2024, by 5 p.m.
Aims Nursing Degree Requirements
Aims offers two nursing associate degrees:
- An RN-track nursing degree for students who are either new to Aims or current Aims students who are interested in becoming a registered nurse
- An LPN to RN degree for Licensed Practicing Nurses who want to earn an associate degree and become a registered nurse
Click the corresponding tab below to see the degree requirements for the program you're interested in: