Technology Assistance, Checkout, and Computer Learning Lab - Greeley
Get Assistance with Technology
Are you looking for assistance with your academic computer needs? Learning Resource Technicians (LRTs) can help!
Services available include but are not limited to:
- Aims account navigation and assistance, including Okta, Aims email, password reset, account unlock
- WIFI assistance
- Basic program and device assistance, usage, navigation, troubleshooting, setup, usage, file management, internet connectivity, uploading, downloading and formatting documents.
- Google "G" Suite - Drive, Sites, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Chat, Meet, and Jamboard
- Microsoft Office Suite/ Office 365
- Help with Cengage, etc
- Use of scanners, printers, and copier
- Professional staff, providing assistance and training for computer applications.
Let us help with the technology you need to be successful!
If you need remote assistance and would like a Learning Resource Technician (LRT) to contact you, please complete the form below. The technician will respond within thirty minutes during our normal business hours. Please note if you submit your request outside these hours, a technician will respond to your request the following day during regular open hours.
Support for Online Classes
If you need assistance with online courses, an Online Learning Specialist is available to assist you.