The Cashier’s Office manages tuition and fees for Aims Community College and ensures that students have a positive experience paying for college by providing guidance and clear processes.
Students who have questions about tuition and fees, need assistance paying or signing up for a MyPaymentPlan can contact our office for assistance.
Summer 2021 Semester
- March 1, 2022 - Pay in full to avoid being assigned to a collection agency and incurring additional fees.
- Registration for Spring 2022 or any future semester will not be permitted until balance is paid in full.
Fall 2021 Semester
- Jan. 3. 2022 - Pay in full to avoid 1.75% service fee
- Jan. 24, 2022 11:59pm - Future Registration holds placed on all accounts with a balance owing
- Jan. 24, 2022 11:59pm Deadline - If you owe greater than $200.00, all Spring registrations may be cancelled (spring 2022 financial aid will not be disbursed to you until the fall semester balance is paid in full or you owe less than $200.00)
- May 10, 2022 Deadline - All outstanding balances due in full.
- Registration for Summer 2022 and future semesters will not be permitted until balance is paid in full.
Spring 2022 Semester: 10pm, January 11, 2022
- Complete one of the Payment Options by deadline to avoid cancellation of your spring registrations
- Register for your Refund Choice. Direct Deposit option is available. Check your school email for your enrollment code and signup instructions.
Register for classes and charge up to $600 in books, book rental fees and supplies to your tuition account.
Estimate how much it will cost to attend Aims and make your plan to pay for college.
Learn how to register to secure your classes, financial aid information and view options available to pay for college
Break up your college tuition and fees payments into manageable monthly installments. Click here for information
Set up a parent or other proxy to manage or view your payment information in your myAims account.
Check out information and resources about taking advantage of available education tax credits.
Request tuition and fee charge adjustments from the tuition appeals committee.
Easily receive your refunds with a RefundSelect account.
View the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement.
If a private or governmental agency pays for any portion of your tuition, fees or books, they will require a bill from Aims.
See answers to the most commonly asked questions about subjects related to paying for college at Aims.
Cashier’s Office Staff
Dedicated to providing assistance and resources for students paying for college.