The Federal Government requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information to all enrolled students. A letter is sent out annually to students that lists the information to be disclosed and refers students to this webpage for details.
Please use the links for additional information on the following topics:
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level, regardless of the student's age.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Jeanne Clery Act (Annual Security Report)
- Vaccination Policy - Aims Community College does not require vaccinations for general admission to the college. However, vaccinations may be required for admission to a specific class or program. Students are responsible for determining if their chosen class or program requires specific vaccinations for admission by contacting the appropriate department.
For students considering enrolling in a program that leads to professional licensure, Aims Community College strongly recommends you contact the appropriate department or program to determine the educational requirements and whether or not the education provided at Aims Community College will allow you to sit for the applicable licensing exam.
- Net Price Calculator
- Textbooks (information linked in course/section description in schedule)
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Courses at Aims with Free Textbooks
- Federal Student Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid