Main Content Area

Registration and Records

Transfer Information

Here are the requirements for students who wish to transfer credits they earned at another institution to Aims and for students who are ready to transfer their Aims credits to a four-year college or university.  

Transferring To Aims

Undergraduate credits submitted from regionally-accredited higher education institutions may be transferred to an Aims Community College and potentially apply to the completion of the student's graduation requirements.

The college reserves the right to examine all credits to determine equivalency of content. Credits over 10 years of age may not be accepted towards degree completion. To be eligible for transfer, courses must have been completed with a "C-" grade or better at an accredited college or university, or other approved institution. 

Students must have a current application on file with Aims Community College  and must have a degree-seeking program or certificate declared. 

Obtain a Transfer Credit Evaluation

1. Apply for Admission to Aims and declare a Program of Study.

2. Order official transcripts from all previously attended institutions and have them sent electronically by secure electronic third-party sending service (like Parchment or Scripsafe, etc) or by mail to: 

ATTN: Registration & Records
Aims Community College
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632

* Although Aims prefers transcripts sent directly from the College/University, we will accept a hand-carried official transcript from a student at any Aims campus. Note that "official" means that the transcript has been signed and sealed by the sending college. Unofficial and opened official transcripts may be imaged to the student's record but cannot be used to transfer college credits from one school to another.

4. Official transcripts will be evaluated in the order they are received. The completed evaluation will be emailed to the student’s Aims email account within 30 days of transcript receipt.

Transferring From Aims

Many Aims course credits transfer to any university in Colorado. Students can make an appointment with a Pathway Advisor to find out how to transfer Aims credits to a four-year college or university to pursue a four-year degree. 

Credit Transfer Resources