Welding is an exciting profession with a broad range of applications across multiple industries. Due to high demand for enrollment in this popular program, you may be put on a waitlist. Here are some details to keep in mind:
- There are no entry requirements to join the Aims Welding Technology program or the waitlist.
- The welding program waitlist is only for welding courses. You can take required general education courses while you're waiting to begin welding classes.
- The waitlist operates on a first come, first served basis as space becomes available.
- Your spot on the waitlist is in order of the date and time you submit an interest survey.
- The waitlist is for new students only. Current Aims welding students have priority course enrollment status so they can complete their degree in a timely manner.
If you're excited to learn more and get on the list for the Aims welding program, here's how to get started: